The voice you will never forget.

Meliesa's voice, with it's smokey lows and clarion highs, ranges from haunting beauty to spine-tingling power. She is a musical experience you will never forget!




Friday, October 1, 2010

Mindless migraine meandering

I don't get migraine headaches often, but when I do, I just want to crawl into dark quiet cave, bury my head and body under warm soft fluffy covers, and cry. I got one last night, and I still have it this morning.

I have taken some pain meds, and hope they kick in soon, because I have a HUGE day at work today. I have been given additional hours and responsibilities (YAY!) which means more satisfaction and ultimately more money. The first day of the month, the first 8 days in fact, are the busiest, most stressful, and most intense, so I have to get better.

I have a gig tonight too... my cover band West of 5 is playing at Pounders, 9PM-1AM. I got used to short single sets on tour... now I have to do long multiple sets, singing and playing guitar. It's a fun band and I enjoy the work, but I really miss Lapis Lazuli and the music we do.

Bah. Maybe a blazing hot shower will help with this headache. I'll check in later.

No comments:

Post a Comment